REVI is a Registered Charity No. 1140219
1. Multicultural Forum
To support ethnic communities in Essex, ensuring services are fully accessible and inclusive.
* To map the needs of ethnic communities in Essex and to champion solutions
* To provide a regular forum at which issues relating to the needs and rights of ethnic communities can be discussed
* To advocate for, involve and support ethnic voluntary groups within Essex
* To improve awareness and understanding of ethnic issues in all sectors
* To share information and best practice, and to develop solutions to common problems
* Phone: +44 (0) 7761 235 255
* Email: MF@revirevi.org
We focus on activities targeting: Health & Wellbeing; Crime; Environment.
On Friday 8th September 2017 we presented on the Hindu Festival of Diwali at The Hawthorns Retirement Village in Braintree.
* Terms of Reference
* Committee Structure & Members